How ambitious is your organization’s strategy? When building yours, there are seven key questions you should ask to understand if it is ambitious enough to drive transformation.
- What are the new / different sources of revenue?
- What are the new / different cost drivers?
- What changes are required in your supply and distribution models?
- What are the new capabilities your workforce will need?
- What leadership habits and behaviors need to change?
- What are the process outcomes that need to change?
- Who might leave the organization?
Perhaps the best way to know that yours is ambitious enough is that it seems like it will be hard to accomplish. Use these questions to challenge yourself and your team, plus access more Karrikins Group resources on evaluating your strategy.