Principal / HOW Activator
Brent is a Principal and HOW Activator at Karrikins Group. He helps leaders and teams develop and deliver on ambitious growth strategies through positive behavior change.
Brent has extensive experience in strategy definition and execution at the executive level. He helps cultivate innovative and game-changing insights and works to establish deep agreement on the right strategies.
Once the strategies are set, Brent knows the power of building the alignment necessary to consistently execute. Strategy execution is a habit that forms for individuals and groups, and he works with leadership teams to create the discipline to lead through the lens of alignment to strategic goals.
“Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.”
– John C. Maxwell
Background and Experience
Partnering with clients to develop actionable strategies that improve organizational performance and drive market outcomes, Brent has almost 20 years of strategic organizational experience. Additionally, Brent brings vast insight into organizational systems and strategies spanning from his 4-year stint serving as an executive with P&L accountability for a $700M division of a top 5 national health system.
Prior to joining Karrikins Group, Brent ran his own consultancy advising organizations on developing strategies and go-to-market plans in health care and other industries, as well as driving executive and broader organizational alignment to improve leadership effectiveness in pursuit of growth.
Brent currently serves on the Board of Directors for Prime Health, a nationally leading ecosystem of healthcare administrators, providers, entrepreneurs, investors, technologists and academics dedicated to improving healthcare delivery through digital health innovation.
- Served as Chairman for Prime Health
- Served on the Board of Directors for Downtown Denver Partnership
- Served on the Board of Directors for the Colorado Healthcare Affordability and Sustainability Enterprise (CHASE)
- Principal/Owner of Bowman Consulting Services
- Vice President, Strategy, Patient Experience, and Expansion Markets at Kaiser Permanente
- Executive Leadership Program Graduate from Harvard Business School
- MBA from University of Phoenix
- B.S., Management Information Systems and Accounting from the University of Arizona